Registration for the 2022 virtual Landscaping with Colorado Native Plants Conference on Saturday, February 26, 2022 is now OPEN!
Become a Member of our Partner Organizations!
- Butterfly Pavilion
- Colorado Native Plant Society
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Wild Ones Front Range Chapter
- High Plains Environmental Center
- All classes at this conference are eligible for CEUs for Landscape Industry Certified Technician recertification. Refer to the National Association of Landscape Professionals’ web site at www.landscapeprofessionals.org for more information on recertification.
- Association of Professional Landscape Designers (APLD) members, all of the sessions have been approved for 1 APLD CEU each. There will be sign in sheets available at each session.
The Landscaping with Colorado Native Plants Conference is brought to you by a coalition of partner organizations: Butterfly Pavilion, Colorado State University Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture, Colorado State University Extension, Colorado Native Plant Master Program®, Colorado Native Plant Society, Denver Botanic Gardens, Wild Ones Front Range Chapter, High Plains Environmental Center and Susan J Tweit, author.