8:00 am: Conference opens – visit vendors, CoNPS bookstore, coffee chat, and get to know the conference platform.
9:00 am: Welcome and Land Acknowledgement
9:25 am: Keynote: Nature’s Best Hope by Doug Tallamy.
10:25 am: transition break
10:40 am: Session 1 Breakout:
- New to Natives: Well-Behaved Prairie Plants for Your Home Garden by Grace Johnson.
- Knows the Natives: Native Plant Production Panel by Youping Sun.
11:40 am: Lunch: Please visit vendors and bookstore!
12:20 pm: Session 2 Breakout:
- New to Natives: Watering Native Plants: How Low Can You Go? by Jim Tolstrup.
- Knows the Natives: Ecosystem Function and Landscape Aesthetics by Ilene Marcus-Flax.
1:30 pm: Session 3 Breakout:
- New to Natives: Profile of a Successful Partnership: Loveland’s Demonstration Gardens at River’s Edge Natural Area by Kathy Maher.
- Knows the Natives: No Plant is an Island: Experimental Insights into Growing Castilleja spp. in Colorado Gardens by Jameson Coopman and Michael Guidi.
2:30 pm: Break
2:45 pm: Closing Keynote: What Colorado Birds Eat by David Leatherman.
3:45 pm: Closing remarks.