9:00 am: Conference opens – visit vendors, CoNPS bookstore, coffee chat, and get to know the conference platform.
10:00 am: Welcome by Susan Tweit and Keynote: A Western Perspective on Native Plants; A Career Bringing Natives from Habitat to Market by David Salman.
11:25 am: transition break
11:30 am: Session 1 Breakout:
- New to Natives: Nurturing Natives: What Native Plants Need to Thrive by Susan Tweit
- Knows the Natives: Landscaping for Climate Change by Alison Peck
12:30 pm: Lunch: Please visit vendors and bookstore!
1:00 pm: Session 2 Breakout:
- New to Natives: Bringing Up Baby…Bugs by Amy Yarger
- Knows the Natives: Landscape Design with Native Plants by Jim Tolstrup
2:00 pm: Session 3 Breakout:
- New to Natives: Finding Native Plants at Colorado Nurseries by Lisa Olsen
- Knows the Natives: Colorado Native Plant Finishing Protocols for the Green Industry by Jennifer Bousselot
3:00 pm: Break
3:10 pm: Closing Keynote: Evolution of a Suburban Garden by Marcia Tatroe
3:40 pm: Closing remarks.
3:50 pm: Visit vendors, Happy Hour chat room